May 8 2007
We had a water heater tank break down a couple of weeks ago, I had to clean up the basement to make room for the repair people of Hydro-Solution, the company that rents water heaters. Since I had put everything away anyway, it was a good time to lay a new, level, wood floor over the ondulating concrete. So I added 30 square meters of floor to my basement workshop. That’ll give me a lot of extra room to work and build nice things, because the old situation was kinda crowded. I need to make some extra racks for tools and material storage, and then I’m all set.
Now we only need to get rid of the heating vents because they’re very low and I already bumped my head twice. But that requires major changes in our heating system and we haven’t decided yet what we’re going to do about that.